Compost is pure magic. I love composting. I just throw all of my food scraps in a bin and they’re turned to rich and wonderful soil.
I have a worm bin, and an enclosed bin. My city offers discounted bins to residents, since we don’t have municipal.
Check with your city too, and see my tips/challenge below! The full post is over at Be Zero!
I challenge you to find a place to compost!
You probably don’t have municipal, so you might need to get a little creative.
- Most communities have a gardening club where you can drop off compost
- Install a bin in your backyard
- Check the front of your health food store
- Ask the farmers at your farmers market
- Start a worm bin – ideal for apartments
- Dig holes in your back yard
You can also check out my post on composting here!
Do you compost? What’s your favorite method?